Sweet Dream (from some time back)

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

1:57 AM

I had the sweetest dream yesterday nite. I dreamt of a girl that i noe for veri long.

This is how the dream goes:

We were outside together. Wen we are going back home. She suddenly run veri fast. I ran after her and almost caught up. But when i was abt to catch her. She suddenly turned back and dashed towards mi. I was shocked. But it was in the nite and i cant realli see which direction she is running. Wen she was so close to mi, i realise that she is running to mi. She jumped into the air and expected mi to catch her. But i failed to. She fell on the floor and fracture her ankle. I had this pain in my heart. Then i carry her in my arms back to her house. She then ask mi why i did not catch her. I told her that i could see clearly. Then she ask mi if i could be her legs and she be my eyes. I said ok. I was so happy. She asked mi to be her BF. I was shocked though but i agreed. She then kissed mi on my lips. I carried her home and wen she got home, her mom was shocked. Her mom asked mi wat happen. Then i told her something sweet happened. Her mom was kinda shock too. Her daughter is hurt and i said it was something sweet. So, i carried her into her room and left her on her bed. I asked her whether shld i help her rub her ankle. She did not reject so i helped her. It was realli painful and i realli tried to do it softly. After rubbing, she could walk but has to support most of her weight on her left foot. She then went to get a cup of water for mi. I was so touched. She is still in pain but she went to get mi a cup of water. Then we sat down on her bed and we started chatting. I even talked to her abt christmas. I ask her why not we go out together on christmas. She said ok. Then i left her house...

I noe that this dream of mine sounds ridiculous to u guys but i realli appreciate that dream. At the lowest point of my life, this boost my moral for living. I was veri happy. I noe that this may not happen in my real life but i will always remember this dream in my heart. I cannot 4get this day. I realli hoped that she will ask mi out for christmas or sumthing. Although i noe it sounds ridiculous again.

You guys mus be wondering hu she is. Sori, cant tell u guys.


Jacky Liu

Share with others:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~