After 'O' Level

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

7:12 PM

Okay, it has been quite some time after my major papers have passed. I was just browsing through all my past post in my personal blog and i found out that i was really too emotionally. Maybe it was her that changed me to who I am now. But i just found out how much i loved her. Maybe it was kinda strange to bring it up after so long. It is past 1 year plus but i still cant forget her smile. It was radiant. Maybe it was because it was my first love but maybe she was just too good. Anyway, i have been keeping all these feelings inside me for very long.

There is a saying that states that once you got bitten once by a snake, you will forever be afraid of anything that resembles it. I think i am somewhat the same. I am like this. I am afraid to open up, but yet, i am so tempted. Maybe i am just lost in the direction that i should head. I think i really need someone to guide me now. If not, i may just be in this state of mine and never change. I really don't know what i want. Maybe just her. But it is never this way again....


Jacky Liu

Share with others:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~